· Conduct training in basic SPC principles and applications.
· Conduct training in the application of statistical problem solving techniques.
· Coach hourly personnel in the use of SPC on the plant floor
· Provide process analysis to management team
· Conduct gauge R&R, Accuracy and Gauge Stability studies and roll out training programs in this regard
· Support establishment and monitoring of gauge maintenance programs
· Assume the role of the Quality Manager absent
· Assume the role of Supervisor if needed.
· Provide training in the use of statistical software packages
· Facilitate plant SOP development and training programs.
· Support corporate TQ engineers with the installation and maintenance of quality network systems.
· Facilitate team meetings and support development of team dynamics.
· Manage process certification efforts within the plant.
· Work with product certification and external customer complaints.Maintain quality network systems. Job Requirements
Minimum of Associates Degree with a degree in Engineering or a technical
Ability to read and understand procedures in English.
Full command of MS Office (Word, Access, Excel & PowerPoint).
Analytical skill (ability to objectively evaluate data and perform statistical analysis).
Understanding of WCP, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodology preferred.
Three or more years of quality/engineering experience including 1 year of previous manufacturing experience.
Strong organization and project management skills and ability to consistently meet
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be able to facilitate and work in a Team environment
Ability to work weekend and overtime hours.