This is an opportunity for an individual to participate in all functions of a Corporate Risk Management Department with global responsibilities. More specifically, the key responsibilities include:
• Maintain department’s internal website as Administrator keeping department information current.
• Serve as Administrator for Risk Management Information System (RMIS); create custom reports as needed.
• Manage the annual property damage and business interruption value declaration process for all sites worldwide. Track the collection of all reports; develop and analyze Crown’s Statement of Values; submit final report for submission to insurers; gather data and assist in preparation of annual insurance renewal submissions.
• Coordinate global property loss control programs.
• Track Captive Insurance Company’s reinsurance claims payments to insurers and record same in RMIS.
• Monitor insurance premiums receivable for Captive and provide data to broker to collect outstanding carrier amounts.
• Create and distribute global allocations for liability and property insurance programs. Monitor payment tracking with broker.
• Create and analyze Workers’ Compensation loss trending to identify loss drivers and lead to mitigation efforts.
• Develop quarterly benchmarking exhibits on US Workers’ Compensation claims statistics and costs for distribution to each division’s senior management.
• Liaise and troubleshoot with Crown field personnel and insurance carrier personnel on various WC claim matters. Research specific claim data via carrier information systems.
• Manage Ohio State Fund workers’ compensation claims, coordinating with TPA, MCO and plant facilities.
• Maintain OSHA log for Corporate headquarter location. Liaise with insurers, EHS and Corporate personnel on Corporate WC claims.
• Coordinate Certificate of Insurance / Letters of Indemnity compliance program with internal Sourcing Department, Legal Department and facilities as required; obtain Crown’s Certificates of Insurance for requesting customers; obtain auto ID cards as required by our Fleet Manager.
• Other projects and assignments as needed and instructed by the Senior Manager or Vice President of Risk Management.